Cross Stitch The Golden Girls includes 12 hilarious patterns featuring imagery and quotes from the four leading ladies, plus everything needed to make two projects. The book offers step-by-step instructions, with full-color photographs of the finished projects.
Over 30 years since its premier, The Golden Girls is more popular than ever. It's time to celebrate these four fabulous friends—and cross stitch is the perfect way to do it! Decorate your home with framed finished pieces or use the patterns to personalize household items like tea towels, pillowcases, and aprons.
This fabulous kit includes a bamboo embroidery hoop, embroidery needle, 6 skeins of embroidery floss, 2 pieces of cross stitch fabric, and the following patterns:
- Rose, Dorothy, Blanche, and Sophia with "Thank You for Being a Friend"
- "Shady Pines, Ma!" with trees
- Sophia portrait with "Picture It…Sicily!"
- Blanche portrait, a lipstick, and hearts with "Flirting is Part of My Heritage"
- Rose and bananas with "The Older You Get, the Better You Get. Unless You're a Banana."
- Hearts, palm trees, and flamingos with "East Dirt and Die, Trash."
- Dorothy on the phone with "No! No, I Will Not Have a Nice Day."
- Rose and Sophia with "Have I Given You Any Indication at All That I Care?"
- "As They Say in St. Olaf…"
- Shoes, lipsticks, and mirror with "My beauty has always been a curse."
- "Dorothy & Rose & Blanche & Sophia"
- The Girls with "Everything I Know I Learned from Rose, Blanche, Dorothy & Sophia"